Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In response to COVID-19, West River Cooperative Telephone Company is taking the recommended steps to ensure the well-being of our members and our employees. We are focused on maintaining a healthy workforce so we can provide excellent service you expect from us throughout the coming weeks and months.
- Our entrance to our lobby is currently locked. Although we always like to do business with you in person, your safety, along with our employees’ safety is of utmost importance.
- If you need to pickup any parts or material from us, please call ahead of time to coordinate a pickup.
- For payments, please utilize our drop box to provide payment instead of coming into our office, pay by using our SmartHub by clicking here or pay over the phone with our Secure Pay (844-252-5267).
- Some of our employees are working from home to ensure your safety and theirs. This shouldn’t affect our ability to offer you the best service we offer at this time. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to call the appropriate number located on the right.
- We have minimized employee travel to meet social distancing recommendations.
- We are closely monitoring our network to ensure we maintain our quality services. We are also preparing our network for the potential of increased network utilization from stay-at-home customers or increased bandwidth or communications demands.
- If our employees must enter an occupied structure for a service call, they will inquire if anyone within the structure has been or is currently ill and will make a determination as to the necessity of the visit at that time. Visits to occupied structures may be limited to essential service or emergency services only.
For additional information on COVID-19, please visit the South Dakota Department of Health COVID website or the CDC COVID website.
FRS Youth Tour Canceled
Due to COVID-19 (coronavirus), FRS has been forced to cancel the 2020 Youth Tour. The cancellation takes into consideration the safety of students, chaperones, and staff, as well as the restrictions on gatherings, curtailment of transportation, and access to Capitol Hill and the FCC. FRS and WRCTC are very disappointed the 25th annual Youth Tour will not be taking place this summer, but we hope you understand.